Mobile data recording with the streamlined software solution, dawin checkMaster
The Troisdorf software company, dawin® gmbh, demonstrated at DEUBAU in Essen, that electronic checklists on mobile telephones can save time recording data by up to 50%, thereby recovering the investment in a very short time.
It doesn’t matter whether it’s for checking the safety of a playground, drawing up building inventories or recording building defects: Trade fair visitors to DEUBAU 2010 in Essen were able to see for themselves how mobile data can be recorded easily and efficiently with the streamlined software solution, dawin checkMaster. Users of the software receive their tasks and forms as electronic checklists on their PDA or tablet. In this way, data, image or speech recordings can be created immediately and stored on a database for further assessment or made available as reports.
The user thereby reduces not only the cost of data recording, but makes a whole lot of additional devices, such as a camera or a dictaphone totally superfluous.
Other advantages of electronic checklists are:
- High capture quality (prescription of test criteria etc.)
- Capture, among other things, of image and speech recordings
- Full data recording (task input fields)
- Reduced recording costs (no need to record data later/no transfer errors)
- Fast data availability (data synchronisation via UMTS also possible)
- Fast data integration (Excel, Outlook, CAD, GAEB etc.)