Another award for dawin checkMaster with speech-control
dawin checkMaster with speech-control is awarded
dawin checkMaster with speech-control - software solution for mobile working - is awarded the “BEST OF 2012” IT award for initiative-taking CMEs.
Initiative-taking CMEs provide excellent IT solutions for small and medium-sized companies.
“This is really wonderful recognition of our software, and shows that our concept of offering mobile working as a stand-alone solution is particularly attractive for CMEs,” says Jan Dressler, CEO of the Troisdorf-based software company, dawin gmbh.
The innovative program, dawin checkMaster with speech-control, gives companies the possibility of creating forms to their own requirements and, if desired, processing them with speech-control, on a PDA, for example.
Touch-free voice-input speeds up data recording, especially for working processes that don’t take place at the desk, such as maintenance or servicing.
The system can even be used in loud environments. It is based on user-independent voice-recognition and therefore requires no time-consuming recognition or learning phase. Flexible speech synthesis can, without the need for programming, provide the user’s chosen content as voice output.
Other benefits of the dawin checkMaster with speech-control are:
- paper forms are avoided;
- data can be recorded via the keyboard, a touch screen or using speech-control;
- thanks to speech input, recording all relevant data at the same time as your actual job, e.g. repair work, becomes possible;
- the digital record templates can be adapted to company-specific requirements;
- mobile devices with additional functions like telephony, RFID, barcode reading, camera and touch-free facilities can be used;
- transfer errors and redundant data are avoided;
- the recording system is stand-alone and can be integrated into existing IT systems;
Almost all mobile tasks can be completed in one step thanks to the dawin checkMaster; the recorded data is available in a database format and can be integrated into the IT environment of the company in Excel or using an interface.
dawin checkMaster with speech-control was awarded the MAINTAINER Award in 2012 in the special innovation category in March 2012.